Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pluday

Man, I was doing so well there with my posts -- and then I just lost it.

I'm back.  Good to see you.

Stress has taken over my life the past few days.  It seems that suddenly every test and every project is due this week.  Unfortunately, weeks like these only have seven days, just like the rest.  If only busy weeks could be lengthened at will.  We could throw in a "Pluday" for poor little Pluto who has been sadly left out.  Just a thought.

Seriously, though, it is one of those weeks where you tear out your hair and munch on incredibly unhealthy snacks in order to keep your mind awake long enough to accomplish the tasks ahead of you. I started the unhealthy snacks trend when I got a watermelon flavored slushie from Sonic tonight.  And it was dang delicious.

When I get anxious and stressed like this, I generally can't think of anything fun or clever or deep to discuss.  So this is what you get.  Disappointing, I know.  Or refreshing.  Either way, all I can think of today is what needs to be turned in by Friday.  Friday at 12 noon I will be one happy camper.  I will relax for an hour or two until I realize that I need to work on things due on Monday.

So goes the life of a college student.  I'm halfway there! (Ooooh! Livin' on a prayer!)

This is the madness education causes.  Just sayin'.

I'm trying extra hard this week to find the sunshine. . .

<3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment