Thursday, September 27, 2012

Q & A

You know you're finally done being sick when you get a full night's sleep.

You also know you had an intense abs workout the day before when you wake up from a full night's sleep and can't sit up and get out of bed.  Awesome.  Pure awesomeness.

Nothing new happened today.  Nothing terribly exciting or particularly dull.  It was just a regular day in the life of me.  I decided, though, that I wanted to look -- just look -- for a possibly nanny job around here, because I need to be making money.  On one application, it has this list of questions and I thought they were interesting.

These were the instructions: "Complete the sentences below.  Please put the first thing to pop into your head!"

And here is what I wrote:

I think growing up is -- the best part of life.
Life is precious because -- it is everything.
I always laugh when -- someone makes me laugh.
The worst thing a person could do is -- take away another person's happiness.
People deserve -- love.
The most important thing to me is -- my family.
People should -- fulfill their dreams.
What keeps me going is -- the promise of future blessings.
I do not like -- green eggs and ham.

What would your answers be?

Always look for the sunshine . . .

<3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment