Thursday, September 13, 2012

What Made Me Laugh

"I'm not a robot, I'm just stupid!" -- Yunnie, my roommate, when typing in one of those captcha things.

"You have 1/8 of what I own? That's not good, give it back!" -- Katie, my roommate

The Road to Morocco - Moonlight Becomes You -- for some reason, this makes me laugh the hardest I ever have. ever.

"I've been carrying around this hammer for so long, my arm is Thor." -- Thor in How It Should Have Ended

"Peggy Sue, I love you!" "That rhymed! And that's not her name, it's Peggy Belle." "Peggy Belle, go to ... oh."

"I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy! And I will use it!" -- Shanghai Noon

"I'm Black, he's Tan.  How dare you assume!" -- Psych

"C'mon guys, let's hit the showers!" "Nothing but the cape!" -- Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth The Avengers interview

"I'm not jealous. I'm Batman." -- The Avengers How It Should Have Ended

"Dude, you slapped a fiiiiish." -- YouTube video, bad lip-reading of Twilight


<3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment