Monday, September 17, 2012

Sick Day

Burning throat.  Throbbing headache. Stabbing pain in my chest.

Yep, that's how I feel right now.  I despise being sick.  Why do we all get sick? It's just not right.

What do I do when I'm sick?  Well, pretty much everything I do when I'm not sick.  Homework.  Jazzercise.  And Netflix.

Netflix is my biggest weakness.  Shows and movies galore -- watch instantly! The biggest problem is that they just recently changed the format.  Now, when you finish an episode of a show, the next episode automatically starts in 15 seconds.  Unless you stop it fast enough.  But you know, 15 seconds goes by fast, especially if you aren't motivated enough.  So the next episode just starts and what can I do? I can't leave it unfinished.  So I watch another one, while I'm doing my reading for classes.

It's a problem.

Reading is generally all the homework I have for my classes, so it's really easy to just say I'll read while I watch my show.  This is what happens:  2 pages of reading = 43 minutes of TV show

It's not a good system.  It's a problem.

Now, I do have friends.  And I do things, other than watch Netflix.  But I still Netflix.  And it is awesome.

Still looking for sunshine...

<3 Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment