Monday, November 19, 2012

11-19-12

Today I am grateful for airplanes and the ability to fly from Utah to California in a matter of hours.

I am grateful for a home in San Diego with a great big family who loves me, and with whom I get to spend a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday break.

I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to go to BYU with my cousin, and fly with her rather than by myself.

I am grateful for my love of reading and writing, and for opportunities to apply for scholarships for wonderful college programs.

I am so grateful for my family and am so excited to be seeing them tonight for the first time in three months.

I am grateful for my little sister, who just got her first car.  I still can't believe she is almost 16 and has been practicing driving.

Mostly, I am so grateful for the chance to take a break from the stress of college life and enjoy sunny California!

<3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment